UsChina Shipping, License and Certificate needed

License and Certificate

Certain products require additional documentations. In most countries, this includes agricultural products, food, electronics, vehicles, etc. There’s no global standard for this, each country might be a little different.

Some are mandatory, some are not.


RoHS: the Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment

SAA: Standards Association of Australia

UL: Underwriter Laboratories Inc.

GS: Geprufte Sicherheit(Germany Safety)

PSE: Japan Electrical Safety & Environment

CSA: Canadian Standards Association

FDA: Food and Drug Administration

HACCP: Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point

EMC: Electro Magnetic Compatibility

CCC: China Compulsory Certification

FCC: Federal Communications Commission

ES: Energy Star

DLC: Design Lights Consort

 Shipping from China